Horlick Health Science Students Excel at State Competition
Horlick High School students recently excelled at the state HOSA competition. HOSA provides opportunities for knowledge, skill and leadership development for health science education students.
- Madison Arnold was elected Secretary to the State HOSA Board and placed second in state for the Pharmacology Competition.
- Emily Thomas received second place for Medical Photography.
- Amanda Joncas compiled a scrapbook of Horlick HOSA Activities that won Horlick HOSA an Outstanding Chapter Award.
- Robin Kost, Desiree Behringer, Rizwan Bader and Madison Arnold placed fourth in the Biomedical Debate and are eligible to compete at Nationals in Nashville in June.
- Julie Konen, Amanda Joncas, Desiree Behringer, Madison Arnold, Robin Kost and Tessa Pirk won recognition awards for their fundraising efforts for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.